Steps to Request a Room Reservation or Event Facilitation

All Students, student clubs and organizations must go through Student Association and the Director of Student Experience to requisition rooms/spaces on campus.

Internal Request

Please fill out the Virtual EMS Student Association Form to request a facility and submit to Student Association’s Clubs & Organizations Office. The Virtual EMS Student Association Form must be signed by Student Association, Director of Student Experience and the Dean of Students before the Clubs & Organizations office can submit the form for processing.

All outdoor signage for events must be approved in advance. Outdoor signage can be requested through Graphics in the Marketing Department.

Food Service

Sodexo Food Services is the exclusive catering contractor for Oral Roberts University. All events needing food service must be scheduled through Sodexo. Please contact Sodexo Catering x 6359 for more information.